PUBLISHERS NOTICE: All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All real estate advertised herein is subject to the US Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, which makes it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. Please check with your local government agency for more information.
- This website, including all individual pages, subpages, subdomains, and any related pages published by the ria-inc.com, does not constitute, and shall not be construed as, an offer to buy or sell any security or any other federally regulated or insured asset or product.
- All real estate and real estate-backed mortgage and trust deed investments involve different, varying, and high degrees of risk, and come with no guarantees, express or implied.
Prior to entering into any investment, making any private loan, or selling any note, parties should:
- Carefully read and ensure a full and complete understanding of all agreements, contracts, and other documents; and
- Seek and obtain the advice and counsel of independent professionals, such as attorneys and accountants, as appropriate.
- Parties should be cognizant of, and continually monitor, their financial status and ability to tolerate risk.
- The note investing opportunities that are described on ria-inc.com should not be pursued by parties who are unaware of, or who are unable to bear, the inherent risks involved therewith.
- The information provided by ria-inc.com is general in nature, and is not intended to constitute or be relied upon as legal, tax, or investment advice.